We are located in Thornhill, specializing in custom floral designs for every day, events, and business.
We are looking for an experienced part time, full time floral designer to join our team who creates floral arrangements and b4 ouquets for custom daily orders, weddings, events etc
- Languages English
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years Specific Skills Design bouquets and select natural and artificial flowers and decorative accessories to create arrangements or other floral items
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task and work well under pressure
- Able to work while standing for most of the day, able to lift up to 50lbs (buckets, large arrangements, boxes of flowers etc)
- Must be available to work extended hours during holiday periods (Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, December)
- Part-time, full-time, Day shift, Weekends
How To Apply
- Please apply by email click apply to with a resume and a cover letter. Kindly put “Floral Designer” in the subject line then answer some question.
- 416-Flower is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we welcome all applications from all qualified candidates. However, only those who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted for an interview