Thanksgiving, or Thanksgiving Day, is an annual Canadian holiday held on the second Monday in October. On this day, Canadian families and friends gather around the table to celebrate the harvest and other blessings of the past year.
FIND AVAILABLE PRODUCTS!
- Meaning of Rose Colours: A Gifting Guide for Every Occasion
- Newly Added Christmas Flower Arrangements & Gift Baskets
- The Language of Flowers: The Meaning Behind Your Favourite Blooms
- Early Black Friday Deals: Roses Sale Starting at Only $19.99
- Show Appreciation This Holiday with Corporate Gift Baskets
- Embrace the Halloween Spirit with Enchanting Flowers
- Flower Care 101: How to Make Your Blooms Blossom Longer
- Flower & Gift Ideas for National Boss’s Day
- Thanksgiving Flower Arrangements: Expressing Gratitude with 416-Flowers
- Cultivating Luck and Serenity: A Guide to Lucky Bamboo Care